Duration: 8M 47S Likes: 185 DisLikes: 6 Rating: 9.69 / 10
Views: 13841 Description: ***RECIPE DOWN BELOW!***
Tiramisu cupcake - with mascarpone whipped frosting
These are amazing cupcakes. I'm a tiramisu junkie ;)
Yellow Cake Recipe:
1 cup softened butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
8 egg yolks
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the yolks one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Set aside.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated. Use an ice cream scoop to distribute batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 17-19 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly tapped. Cool 15 minutes before turning out onto cooling racks.
Mascarpone whipped frosting:
1 (8 ounce) container of mascarpone cheese
1 3/4 cup powdered sugar (aka confectioners sugar / icing sugar) sifted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks (stage before it turns into buttah!). Set aside.
2. Beat together softened mascarpone, powdered sugar, and vanilla - until smooth and creamy.
3. Add whipped cream to mascarpone mixture in thirds. Fold until fully incorporated. Cover, refrigerate until needed.....
Username: Are You A Foodie? Added On: 2014 August 20