Duration: 10M 17S Likes: 8911 DisLikes: 483 Rating: 9.49 / 10
Views: 2084207 Description: Lego train station of enormous proportions! In this video you'll see some Lego stop motion clips as well as legendary Lego trains like the Metroliner, the Horizon Express and the 7740 arrive at and leave the platforms of more than 2,5 meters in length.
The Lego train station has some awesome features like:
- automatic sliding doors
- working elevators
- working escalators
- working solar panels on the roof
- TFT LCD that shows a timetable and ads
- built-in lighting (over 100 LED's in total)
- fast food restaurant
- flower shop
- Lego shop
- premium "The coffee chain" coffee bar
- pizza restaurant with the best pizza's in Lego City
- canteen for the Lego station employees
- pedestrian bridge to monorail and bus station
- roof terrace with a view on the platforms and Lego trains
- 3 tracks with platforms that are 2,5 meters long
- Lego monorail station with the 60097 tram converted to monorail
- Lego bus station
- All electronics are controlled by an Arduino Mega
I built the design in two months in Lego Digital Designer. The building process including electronics took about four months (next to a daytime job).
If you want to know more about the building process, check this playlist with all videos that have been shot during the building process! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFvqXjRrRBofcgcuTk-wqCoPlDyuhMNt9
Check out the playlist of my best Lego videos so far:
Like it? Subscribe for more!
Check out my Facebook page for regular updates:
And ofcourse my Work In Progress channel:
For more background information, check my website:
The AlmightyArjen Youtube channel is about Lego train related videos. I sometimes automate Lego trains, or make a stop motion video or I just setup a huge Lego train layout in the living room. Do you have (reasonable) video suggestions? Please let me know!....