Duration: 3M 10S Likes: 280 DisLikes: 27 Rating: 9.12 / 10
Views: 162309 Description: How To Setup Android Developer Tools (ADT Bundle) and Android Environment
1. Download the Android Development Tools (ADT-bundle) from,
and extract it in your user directory.
2. Download the Java Development Kit (JDK) from,
and install on your system.
3. Go to the ADT-bundle and open the Eclipse folder.
Execute the "eclipse.exe".
4. In order to create a new Android project right click on the blank area of project explorer.
Click on "New" and select "Android Application Project".
5. To create a new Android Virtual Device (Emulator) go to "Android Virtual Device Manager" and select "New".
Type "AVD Name" and Select the device. Make sure the RAM size is below 768MB else it will give an error.
6. In Android Virtual Device list select the virtual device you just created. Click on start.
7. For launch optons select "Scale display to real size" and enter the size 6 for better performance.
Also select "Wipe User Data":- This is done to clear cache of the previously installed apps on the emulator.
Note: The Emulator will take time depending on the performance of your system.
Tip: Install "Intel x86 Atom System Image" using Android SDK Manager.
Subscribe to my Channel....