Duration: 3M 40S Likes: 2508 DisLikes: 156 Rating: 9.41 / 10
Views: 416277 Description: Beef Bhuna - Bhuna Gorur Mangsho is one of the most favorite cuisine in Bangladesh.
Almost everybody likes beef bhuna. Here I have shown how to cook beef bhuna in a simple way.
1. Curry cut beef with bone - 1 kg
2. Plain yogurt - 100 gm
3. Ginger paste - 3 tablespoon
4. Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
5. Turmeric powder - 1 tablespoon
6. Chili powder - 1 tablespoon
7. Cumin powder - 1 tablespoon
8. Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
9. Salt to taste
10. Garam Masala - Cardamom 4 pcs, Whole black pepper 6-7 pcs,
Cinnamon sticks 2, Cloves 4 pcs, Bay leaves 2
11. One cup of Fried onion (Onion Barista)
12. Oil half cup + 1 tablespoon (for marinating)
13. Chopped onion for cooking
14. Dried red chili - 4 pcs (optional)
Mix all the ingredients as shown in the video and keep it in the refrigerator
overnight for marinating. If not possible marinate at least for 3-4 hours before cooking.
Add 1/2 cup of oil in a deep pan and let it heat up. Add 4pcs of dried red chili on the oil. Now add one cup of chopped onion and let it fry till it becomes golden. Then put the marinated meat on the onion and stir it very well, in Bengali it is called 'Kosha'. Add 1/2 cup of water and stir the meat for 10 to 15 minutes. After that let the meat cook for 40 to 50 minutes with the lid on the pan under low heat. Check sometimes by putting the lid off, stir the meat and add little amount of water if needed. Do this process two or three times eyery 15 minutes till the meat becomes dry and very tender, till flesh comes off from bone. Add some barista or fried onion near the end of the coking. To finish cooking the beef bhuna, it will take approx. 1 hour to 1 and half hour under medium to low heat. Final color of the meat will be dark brown.
Serve it steamy with paratha, roti, polao, or even with steamy rice. Enjoy!....